I recently changed to feedreader and tried to import my old feeds via opml (exported by gregarius). it seemed to work, but after all i noticed that many of the feeds dont get updated at all. if i update them manually it shows the activity in the status bar, but after "update complete" (or whatever it says after success) there are still no entries. i checked the urls of those feeds and they are all correct. the only way to force them to work is by copying and pasting the url to a manually created new feed entry... then it works. but the imported entries dont and i dont want to create every single feed entry manually again (i got many! *lol*).